Teaching tools...

I realised that Black board or should I say white/green board, is such a powerful tool. When managed properly it allowsyou to guide through your teaching and also gives you the much deserved flow. I also noticed that when you prepare a blue print of the board and when the same thing gets unfolded before students, they just love it. Because we plan it to the last
details. It is so very balanced that the board becomes
interactive
informative
colouful
and technically a flow chart gets created .......That's what happened in my class. I, generally plan lesson, activities, timeline, even the lab sheet, but never prepared a blue print for the board (i think i love this phrase) .It really boosted my confident because I knew what the outcome will be.. The only thing which I realised later was that I should have given more space for the students points. I had to search for the space to put them down. Instead of sentences, I should have written the keywords. It would have saved my precious time and space also.

And at the end of the class, it's a wonderful way to recap our lessons.

3 Comment/s:

Sojo Varughese said...

Glad to see your post, would like to hear more from you when you actually practice it in class

Sojo Varughese said...

I completely angry with you usha......

Sojo Varughese said...

Way to go Usha...I so happy to see you tried the board blueprint and it worked for you!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. We value your comments, feedback and questions on this post. Please feel free to share your views.