Enhancing the learning spectrum of the teacher

Last week, was truly a learning experience. The use of newspaper as a tool to teach maths was an eyeopener.I learnt to see newspaper and blackboard organisation as effective means to connect with my learners. This has lead me to create a 'Q'- space for my class 6 students where I write all the questions they ask me in class. The questions are not always connected to the topic I teach or discuss in the class. This has given me results in just two classes since I started with the Q-space. I find more learners coming to me with questions than before. This is what I learnt and implemented from my last session. Albert Gyorgyi said "Discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought."
I discovered that to enhance my learning, all I need to do is use the available tools i.e.,newspaper, blackboard, bulletin board innovatively. I need to think in parallel on how to attract the attention of learners to "outside-the-box" thinking.

0 Comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. We value your comments, feedback and questions on this post. Please feel free to share your views.