Evaluation

I am Computer Science teacher for Grade 1-3. I used to take feedback from my learners just by asking them orally "Hope you all understood".

By hearing the spontaneous feedback "Yes" from some of my learners, I would move on......

During the session “Evaluation”, the question arrived in my mind. Am I leaving some learners unnoticed who are not so comfortable with my style of teaching and not happy with the resources they have? So how do I take the feedback from all the small learners around me.

Telling my Grade 1 & 2 learners to write 2-3 sentences about me or telling them to write whether they are comfortable with the present environment etc. will take too long and some will not be able to know what to write.

During the session, I got other ideas of taking feedback, setting up a small questionnaire on a specific criteria, after that analyse my area of improvement. So it helps me to find out what my learners need and make appropriate changes.

0 Comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. We value your comments, feedback and questions on this post. Please feel free to share your views.