HERCULEAN TASK

Designing aims and objectives for a lesson was always like a herculean task for me!I did'nt have a clear understanding of these terms and always had apprehensions about writing a lesson plan because defining aims and objectives is the first and most important step for successful teaching and learning to take place in class. But today after attending this session on 'Designing the lesson plan' by Fatima, I feel much more confident and clear about it.Rather I would say that Fatima helped me overcome my mind block and become friends with these terms. Although, I still feel that the inhibitions will go with further practice!

1 Comment/s:

Sojo Varughese said...

Tripta, you are absolutely right. Now writing a lesson plan seems less daunting and more focused.
Renu

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. We value your comments, feedback and questions on this post. Please feel free to share your views.