My first session during teaching practice

My first two sessions went off very well yesterday. I was a little nervous before starting, but at the same time, I was very confident of my learners. The nervous feeling disappeared the moment class started. I felt things moved from one to the next with ease. My learners enjoyed the second session better where they had to measure water / coloured water / sand. I felt that I had planned a bit too much especially that I had included the feedback form the last 5 minutes. So I have modified some of my plans for the coming sessions so that it does not feel like a lot to learn in little time. I want my first graders to enjoy the lesson. All in all, I was happy with how the sessions went off yesterday.

0 Comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. We value your comments, feedback and questions on this post. Please feel free to share your views.