Expect the unexpected

While chalking out my programa nd session plans I thought fo what could be the elements that could throw me off balance while teaching and so I got my answer . Therefore I am preparing more than what I will need in case an activity goes more quickly than anticipated giving students too much free time - which is a danger. Another aspect is that during brainstorming and other such discussions I should be
prepared for any divertions as students might divert from the lesson plan. I need to also plan how to guide the class back to the lesson plan. So I have to plan extra and think about distractions and one of the toughest thing to do is to keep tabs on the timings. To make sure that the classes move smoothly I need to plan content accordingly otherwise I might make a hash of the timetable .

0 Comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. We value your comments, feedback and questions on this post. Please feel free to share your views.