Thinking about my future learners

Having already visited the school and observing the future 4th grade students has encouraged me to do all the spade work . I am not copying the current schools ways of identifying learner needs . I am thinking on how I can do that on my own . I am making a list of my own resources . I think whatever work I do will be honest and will be tallied with the current school program but it will be separate . I found a very good document on the internet which tests multiple intelligences . http://www.classroomtech.com/SCOE/05%20MULTIPLE%20INTELLIGENCE%20(old%20doc).doc
I am ofcourse looking at Reading fluency tests and vocabulary quizzes etc . The idea is to find out as many things as I can . I think one thing which went rather well was understanding the school system so that I can devise and design my own lesson plans . So what if they have given me the theme . Everything else is my own effort . I am very particular about ethics and for me the greatest challenge is to make lesson plans that match the overall aims of the school program but at the same time have a total different interpretation . I am trying to make a list of interactive activities . The language development has to take place simultaneously . I don't think the English language can be divided into Oral , writing and Reading distinctly however I plan to concentrate on developing one aspect during the sessions . This will also help in the summative assessment . The aims and objectives have to be clearly defined as per the language development that takes place during the activities . I am not sure if I can manage to take formative assessments all the time but I will try and take them at the end of a topic every now and then . Here the feedback forms will help me monitor progress and will aid improvement .

0 Comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. We value your comments, feedback and questions on this post. Please feel free to share your views.