Age no bar

I have an assignment of  show casing my school's football team , and the accolades they have won. This is in lieu of the Football world cup coming up. I was browsing for a couple of things to go along with my video and stumbled upon this great piece.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/africa/10176759.stm

This is part of the BBC school  website and you will agee with me when you watch the video that age, is certainly only in the mind and does not affect learning at all. A very inspiring video and kudos to the coach who took the challenge. Enjoy and experience learning happening although not inside a classroom , or with books, but something that has seriously made a difference to the learners and mostly to the teacher who took the challenge.

0 Comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. We value your comments, feedback and questions on this post. Please feel free to share your views.