My growth as a teacher

My new batch of Phonics and Language coaching will start from Monday and I am all set for it. I have been teaching preschoolers for the last seven years, where I have used the blend of Montessori Method and Nursery training. It was mostly material and observation based, taking into consideration individual need of each child. Thanks to CIDTT, my entire thought process has been enhanced. While planning the program for my classes, now I am thinking about many more aspects like MI, differentiation, effective use of blackboard, use of energizers, Bloom’s Taxonomy, and different teaching strategies for active learning. I should be able to post many more exciting experiences as I progress.

0 Comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. We value your comments, feedback and questions on this post. Please feel free to share your views.