The world is my playground

(journal entry dtd 3/5/2010)

I haven’t started working at the new school as yet, so I can’t really comment on my target-group as yet. However ever since I started the CIDTT Course, I can’t help but notice how everyone around me learns. I seem to be tuned into how learning happens and can be enhanced, all around me, all the time now…….in the pool, at home, at the park…. And almost sub-consciously I keep squirreling away nuggets of info on more effective ways of reaching my students. Believe me once you’re aware (and the workshops are definitely awakening me to the various aspects of learning) you can find all the methodologies of learning in actions around you.

1 Comment/s:

vanee gopalan said...

This is very true as I have noticed it myself that almost every thing i do nowadays I seemt o be looking back and trying to relate to my learning that is happening throught he CDITT course frame work.
Infact its helped me a lot in planning my days very well and sometimes I feel that i am doing a lesson plan for every day..... but it is fun and really organised to say as its easy to follow the routine.
Waiting to impliment it once I get back to teaching

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. We value your comments, feedback and questions on this post. Please feel free to share your views.