4th grade - English

I have been given a unit but need to think about developing the content . For 4th grade English the various ways in which I could develop language skills is through writing . They can write to show their knowledge , word - meanings , sentence construction , antonyms and homonyms , question and answer worksheets , they can take notes , write poems , short essays and they can have reflective exercises . They can read biographies and write about what they feel . They can make comparisons and also show their understanding of spellings and vocabulary . I can give a rubric and they can assess their own work . They can write a short speech and narrate it and present it . They can watch videos and write a summary . They can write a script for a debate and discuss . I would like to choose the writing aspect as the main focus of development as I feel assessments can then be formative as well as summative .
Please give me more suggestions .

0 Comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. We value your comments, feedback and questions on this post. Please feel free to share your views.