An argument for which of the five geometry terms is most important!

I AM THE GREATEST!!
Five people were travelling together and on their way they got into conversation. They introduce themselves as a Mr.Point,Miss Line,Mr.Line segment,Miss Ray and Mr. Angle.Each one tries to impress the others with their greatness.
Mr.Point:I am the alpha and the omega,the beginning and the end.Iam in everything,nothing starts or ends without me,hence I am the greatest!
Miss Line:You think so??you are a part of me but only a part.I go on and on and on....I have no limits,hence "I am the greatest'.Everyone else is a part of me.I am flexible and can twist and turn and twirl and make you dizzy!!
Mr.Line Segment: Really?But I am the greatest.You just go on and on and on but I am more definite.
Miss Ray:I don't agree.I am definite but at the same time limitless. I combine the best of both worlds.I have a direction,I show the way,'I am the greatest'.
Mr.Angle:Look at it from my angle.I am the greatest.I am diverse,I own you all.The world is within my arms.

1 Comment/s:

geeta sub said...

just this saturday we also planned a similar argument and throughly enjoyed it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. We value your comments, feedback and questions on this post. Please feel free to share your views.