Evaluation

Ms Sudarshana's evaluation class really gave me a wonderful feeling.
It made me to refine, reproduce, redo, reinvent the same things when I try to do my lesson plans. But honestly I wasn't bored of doing the same thing. It is quite natural thing to do. The constant feed backs from both teacher and students will naturally help you to do so. Informally we all do evaluation, but it is always true we can not provide the feed back to our assessment. When we do it formally, definitely we can give the feed back with evidence for further improvement.

I could not make out the fine lining between ASSESSMENT & EVALUATION, but Ms Sudarshana quickly said it. And told us how it is different.

I think a good evaluation technique helps other also. I mean to say to other teachers or the teachers like me or the organization in future decision making.

0 Comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. We value your comments, feedback and questions on this post. Please feel free to share your views.