Write traits Ideas

The ideas plan was a more complex one and required understanding from students. The plan could have been more focused as it had more than one objective - namely: generating ideas, as well as learning and using the essay format.
Although I offered many choices of graphic organisers, students were not able to categorise the tool they were using, when questioned. Some more reinforcement is required. Maybe, get them to use each organiser over time so they are familiar with them and can choose an effective one for the purpose.
The plan was ambitious, time wise:)
Students are comfortable with me and my teaching style.
I displayed a caring nature towards students and patience with the ESL students .
Planning a think-pair-share strategy for my next class .

0 Comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. We value your comments, feedback and questions on this post. Please feel free to share your views.