The Impact of CIDTT

I am so proud to say that there has a been a huge impact of the ways and methods that I have learnt to conduct or even for that matter plan a class because of  CIDTT.
Since  my school re-opend for the 2010-2011 academic session the past week , I have been working on  Art and Craft module for classes 1 & 2. Although these would not be my classes that I would be handling through my course work, I have been given the task of planning the Art and Craft curriculum, syllabus and even the way the classes need to be handled.
This was an additional practice, that I think I got before I stumbled into my CIDTT course work. Its been a lot easy a task to make my schedule, curriculum, and the syllabus , because of all the training I got from the classes.
It did take me a bit of a time to explain what I was excatly doing to my collegues ,who have not been so fortunate to be associated with the amount of work that needs to be done to have a great class work.
I am sure there would be a lot of changes once my teachers go into the class room , especially since I cannot dictate creativity of another teacher to be routed through my flow of thought.
CIDTT surely gave me the insight to plan into the minute details , and now I am hoping and waiting for the classes to begin so that I could share a few reflections with all of you. Although it would be a  bit off the course and the purpose of this blog,  I think acknowledging the impact the course has had is very important to me.

0 Comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. We value your comments, feedback and questions on this post. Please feel free to share your views.